Thursday, June 4, 2009

Final Fantasy XIV Revealed!

Hello everyone! And welcome! Endless Journey here, from Allakazham.

Well, two days ago FFXIV was announced. And since then, I have decided to start a blog for it. This blog will act as a information site, and a site to keep track of announcements and updates regarding FFXIV. I plan to keep the site as professional and well rounded as possible for your viewing pleasure.

I've always been a huge fan of all the Final Fantasy games, and I have been a hardcore FFXI player since the game came out 6 years ago in north America. How hardcore am I? I've been deeply involved in FFXI endgame for the majority of my time on FFXI. As of this post, I'm still playing it, and have 12 level 75 jobs. I have some of the rarest, hard to obtain armor in FFXI. I have done all there is to do, fought all the fights, merited as much as possible, beat all the missions and quests, and done just about all there possibly is to do in FFXI. I have also made many of my own inovations, and revolutionary strategies. I have figured out many different ways to solo/duo/trio some incredibly tough battles and events, and I have also lead big linkshells (the guilds of FFXI) into and conquering some of the toughest of foes of the game.

So, enough bragging, what I'm trying to say is, I know FFXI inside and out. I have also been a very active member in the FFXI community in more ways than one. With this said, the comming announcement of FFXIV really cought my eye, it captivated me, and left me speachless. I want to do as much as possible to inform people of the great game of FFXIV in all it's stages.

I plan to add educated information and community feedback as to what you can expect to see in the planning stages, in the time coming close to the game, through the beta, and during and through the actual game itself. I want to help the community enjoy and decipher FFXIV as best as possible with my knowledge and expertise.

So I hope you enjoy this blog, and stay tunned into it. Because it will remain updated regularly with the best possible information I can provide. Feel free to leave comments and feedback as well!

0 comments: